- June 13
SEMINAR: 25-26-27 May
CONFERENCE: May 28-29
ROUND TABLE: 30 May
Organizing committee :
- BARRACANE Gaetano, head of the Diocesan Commission of Sacred Art of Bari
- DADDABBO Antonio, professor of photogrammetric techniques of the University of Bari
- FERRANTE Filippo, culture councilor of the Province of Bari
- GIUA Giovanni, councilor for culture of the Municipality of Bari
- MOREA Donato, of the vice presidency of the Puglia Region, responsible for the working group for the implementation of the provisions of law 285.
The conference (28-29 maggio)
The two days aim to start the debate respectively
on "recovery of the building heritage" with particular details
reference to the neighborhood laboratory, and the "protection of the territory" with particular reference to the problem of the reconstruction of the areas affected by the earthquake of 11.23.80. The program is as follows:
Thursday 28 . Opening of the works 10 am .
- " Criteria for an intervention methodology in the historic center of Molfetta " ing. Nicolò Mezzina, designer of the rehabilitation plan of the ancient center of Molfetta.
- " Some examples of the use of photogrammetry in recovery projects " ing. Maurizio Minchilli, head of the Stereophotogrammetric Section for the survey of monuments and urban environments of the Bari Institute of Architecture and Urban Planning.
- " The finalization of the photogrammetric survey, the case of the monuments damaged by the earthquake " ing. Nico Milella, freelancer.
- " The census and cataloging of the trulli of the Itria Valley " ing. Angelo Postiglione, of the Puglia Region - Trulli Project.
Resumption of the works at 16.30 . < / FONT> B> P>
- " Current issues of photogrammetry in architectural survey " arch. Cesare Cundari, professor of descriptive geometry at the Institute of Foundations of Architecture of the University of Rome.
- " Modern instruments for ancient centers: the neighborhood laboratory " ing. Antonio Daddabbo, professor of photogrammetric techniques applied to urban planning and architecture at the University of Bari.
- " The neighborhood laboratory in the Japigia district of Bari " ing. Gianfranco Dioguardi, professor of industrial economics and business organization at the University of Bari.
Friday 29 . Works start 10am.
Introduction of dr. Leonardo Rinella, deputy procurator of the Republic.
- " Urban protection reasons: territory, environment, historical centers, human life " dr. Franco Ruggiero, praetor of Modugno.
- " The intervention of the Photogrammetric Unit of the Urban Police of Bari in the areas hit by the earthquake of 24.11.80 " ten. with the. Antonio Cavallo, deputy commander of the Bari city police.
- " The aerial photogrammetric survey of some urban centers hit by the earthquake of 23.11.80 " ing. Antonio Coppola, of Alisud Aerofotogrammetrica S.p.A
Resumption of works 4.30 pm .
- " Knowledge of the municipal area " arch. Giuseppe Romanelli, of the Municipal Technical Office of Bari, P.R.G. Section
- " Technical times and accuracy of the aerial photogrammetric survey " prof. Walter Ferri, professor of topography at the University of Pisa.
- " Census and analysis of the territory: the museum of peasant civilization " prof. Vito Donato Bianco, director of the Museum of Rural Life of S. Michele in Bari.
- " Experiences of photogrammetric survey in archeology " geom. Enrico Brattelli of the Arte Project, law 285, Archaeological Superintendency of Puglia.
The round table ( 30 May)
It proposes the debate on the " project of the regional photogrammetric documentation center " and will take place in the Aula Magna of the Faculty of Engineering starting at 10.00 am . The project will be illustrated by prof. Antonio Daddabbo. At the round table, chaired by the lawyer. Domenico ROMANO, vice president of the Puglia Region, will speak:
- Don Gaetano BARRACANE, head of the diocesan commission of
Sacred Art of Bari;
- dr. Antonio CAVALLO, deputy commander of the Bari City Police;
- prof. Vincenzo COTECCHIA, dean of the Faculty of Engineering of Bari;
- dr. Giovanni GIUA, councilor for culture of the Municipality of Bari;
- prof. Marcello GRISOTTI, director of the Institute of Architecture and Urban Planning of the Faculty of Engineering of Bari;
- adv. Gianvito MASTROLEO, president of the Province of Bari;
- arch. Riccarcdo MOLA, superintendent for the Environmental, Architectural, Artistic and Historical Heritage of Puglia.